WORK WITH TUTOR DOCTOR in North Leeds!
Tutor Doctor Leeds North West is part of an international network of over 400 Tutor Doctor (TD) offices covering more than 600 territories in 15 countries. We provide a personalized and professional tutoring service working in partnership with families to help maximize students’ academic potential.
Tutor Doctor in Leeds North West runs one of the fastest growing TD territories in the UK. To cope with the planned expansion, we need a large number of tutors in different subject areas of focus. We aim to build the biggest regional tutor network that you will find rewarding to be its member. Tutor programmes will roll out soon.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR? Tutors with specialisation in teaching:
- Science at GCSE and A-level, combined or separately in Phys, Chem, and Bio
- Maths at GCSE and A Level (especially AQA)
- Other A-Level subjects
- English language and literature GCSE and A-level
- Primary literacy and numeracy - SATs / 11+ Entrance Exam prep
- Great interpersonal skills, initiative and creativity are essential skills
We are looking for passionate, driven, knowledgeable tutors to partner with us and put our students on the road to success. Our tutors travel to students’ homes or deliver sessions online. Details will be confirmed in a contract which you can choose to take on.
- Please APPLY if you wish to provide online tutoring using Zoom or our award winning platform - https://about.bramble.io
- Must have DBS check ready, or to be ready in two weeks. TD can facilitate the process if necessary.
WHY JOIN US?
- We provide detailed information about the student and family before each assignment, We have continuous job support to tutors.
- All our tutors are matched with pre-screened students based on location, interests, personality, and schedules.
- We manage all marketing, payments and administrative systems so you can focus entirely on your student
- Jobs are fed to our tutors on a continuous basis, when one particular job is completed.
SUBJECT FOCUS: When applying, please specify which subject(s) you can manage to tutor.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter to apply for this role.